Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

LifeProof NUUD Case

I recently purchased a LifeProof NUUD Case for my iPhone 6 and used it for the first time this weekend. Before purchasing, I had an extensive conversation with someone in the store to confirm the expectations. The box advertises (among other things) that the case is waterproof up to 2 Meters for as long as an hour. Within two minutes of use my phone was no longer working. Apple says that because it is manufactured by a 3rd party they can't fix the phone. LifeProof says they warranty the cases, not the phones inside the cases. They will send me a new case, but won't do anything about my broken phone. Has anyone had this issue? What was the outcome? It seems crazy to me that none of the parties involved in manufacturing, marketing, and selling the case will take no repsonsibility for the defective product.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

iPhone 6, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 2, 2016 5:56 PM

3 replies

LifeProof NUUD Case

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.