Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

number not showing on imessage

Hi I need help! I recently bought iphone 6s, and my imessage and facetime is not showing on my phone number.

Though my email address is there. I tried to reformat my phone, clear my network data, nor sign out on my email, but still there's no luck on it.

It keeps saying "waiting for activation" but after a few days, it says it cant be activate.

My iphone 5 works just fine, my email and number is showing. Does anyone know how to solve this please?

Thank you

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 2, 2016 8:21 PM

1 reply

Feb 4, 2016 7:17 AM in response to unggu88

Hello unggu88,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

It sounds like you're seeing a 'Waiting for Activation' alert message when attempting to set up iMessage and FaceTime on your iPhone 6s. Try taking a look at the article below which provides more information about this alert message and troubleshooting tips that can help you resolve the issue.

If you get an error when trying to activate iMessage or FaceTime - Apple Support

Cheers.

number not showing on imessage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.