Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am unable to play radio stations. Apple Music join screen pops up and I decline and it goes away but the same thing happens when I select another radio station

I am unable to play radio stations

iPad 2, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 2, 2016 9:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2016 6:19 AM

Apple has decided to make us pay for the use of iTunes Radio now. That's why the nag screen for Apple music keeps coming up.

I also lost all of my custom radio stations I setup over years. I've bought tons of music from iTunes for over a decade. Now they want us to pay for Radio?

I'm going back to Pandora for music. I'm thinking of switching to Android.

Apple can go screw themselves.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 3, 2016 6:19 AM in response to edog88

Apple has decided to make us pay for the use of iTunes Radio now. That's why the nag screen for Apple music keeps coming up.

I also lost all of my custom radio stations I setup over years. I've bought tons of music from iTunes for over a decade. Now they want us to pay for Radio?

I'm going back to Pandora for music. I'm thinking of switching to Android.

Apple can go screw themselves.

I am unable to play radio stations. Apple Music join screen pops up and I decline and it goes away but the same thing happens when I select another radio station

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.