Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Native Instruments plug ins disappeared from the channel strip in Mainstage.

Hi,

I'm using Mainstage 3 on a Mac Book Pro, my Native Instrument plug ins disappeared from the channel strips, they were there, then they weren't. I can still hear the sounds, but cannot access them to alter or add.

I can still use any Mainstage sounds or Apple sounds, just not 3rd party plug ins. They are there, as I can still use and change them in Logic, but for some reason not in Mainstage anymore. The only button I get on the channel strip is a "setting" button which only allows me to access Mainstage or Apple sounds, it doesn't even show Native Instruments.

Any ideas of what happened or how to fix?

Thanks,

88keez

MacBook Pro, null

Posted on Feb 3, 2016 6:53 AM

3 replies

Feb 4, 2016 5:12 AM in response to 88keez

The first thing I would try is the Plug-in manager. It is located under the MainStage 3 menu. Look to see if your plug-ins are showing as "successfully validated" (you may have to scroll the wind to see this). If they aren't, select them all and hit the Reset & rescan selection button. Any time I've had trouble (sometimes after a version update), this has done the trick.

Hope this helps!

Josh

Native Instruments plug ins disappeared from the channel strip in Mainstage.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.