Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Beats not working properly.

My beat solo 2 have been working since i bought then but now couple months later, its barley wants to work. Everytime i hear a static in them and it sometimes pauses my music by it self and changes the volume level. I can barley hear songs. I went to the apple store and changed the cord but the same problem. Can we exchange beats headphones at the apple store.

P.s i tried holding the button down for couple seconds etc etc i tried all of it.

iPod touch, iOS 6.1.6

Posted on Feb 3, 2016 6:58 AM

1 reply

Feb 4, 2016 10:33 AM in response to Jon2713

The Apple Store does not perform repairs/replacements for Beats in store, but you can still go to the Genius Bar and they will send them to the repair center for you. You can also do mail-in service if you do not want to go to the store. Find the support section on the Beats website for your specific product and you can look at pricing for repairs. If you are under warranty just make sure to have your receipt ready.

Beats not working properly.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.