Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Support Communities - Email not arriving for responses/following

Hello!

I find so much information so valuable here. I have double checked my subscriptions and turned on email notifications and made sure all the groups and people I follow are there. But as of yesterday the emails are not arriving.

Clearly I have done something - my settings are to receive emails (yes, checked email address) and nothing comes - even when I get a reply to a question, nothing.

Thanks -

H

MacBook Pro, OS X El Capitan (10.11.3)

Posted on Feb 3, 2016 7:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2016 7:36 AM

You have done nothing wrong. This is a known issue in the ASC and the hosts are well aware of the problem. This is currently being discussed in one of the higher level forums that you must be level 6 or higher in order to access. The hosts have promised us that Engineering is working on it and it is a high priority for them at this point. Unfortunately, there is no timemframe as to when it will be working again.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 3, 2016 7:36 AM in response to pinkapplemac

You have done nothing wrong. This is a known issue in the ASC and the hosts are well aware of the problem. This is currently being discussed in one of the higher level forums that you must be level 6 or higher in order to access. The hosts have promised us that Engineering is working on it and it is a high priority for them at this point. Unfortunately, there is no timemframe as to when it will be working again.

Apple Support Communities - Email not arriving for responses/following

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.