Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Pro Retina no apaga ni se reinicia

Mi macbook pro retina principios 2013 desde hace un tiempo no apaga ni se reincia cuando aprieto el botón de arranque o voy a la manzana en la esquina superior izquierda no me responde, se cierran las ventanas pero aún así no se apaga solo se queda el fondo de pantalla, solo forzando el apagado se apaga. La verdad intente todo, restaure discos, formatie la mac con el asistente y aun así persiste el problema. Alguien sabe por que razón para esto o como lo puedo solucionar.

Gracias

Carlos

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013), OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on Feb 3, 2016 8:44 AM

3 replies

Nov 18, 2017 3:38 PM in response to maniacgrass

Encontré una forma alternativa de solucionar el problema. Para solucionarlo tienes que abrir El Monitor de actividad Y cerrar la aplicación Windows server. Haciendo esto forzarás el cierre de sesión con lo que lograrás llegar al menú de inicio una vez el menú de inicio puedes apretar el botón reiniciar. Esto solucionará al problema de no poder actualizar aplicaciones que requieren el reinicio del computador

Feb 3, 2016 10:11 AM in response to maniacgrass

Google translate:

My macbook pro retina early 2013 for a while not extinguished or reincia when I press the start button or go to the apple in the upper left corner is unresponsive, the windows are closed but still does not turn off only the background stays screen, only forcing shutdown turns off. The truth try everything, restore disks, formatie the mac with the assistant and still the problem persists. Anyone know for what reason for this or how I can fix.

It I not clear what exactly happened when your dis "The truth try everything, restore disks, formatie the mac with the assistant and still the problem persists."

If you have

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15 inch, Early 2013)

then see:

http://www.apple.com/support/macbookpro-videoissues/

otherwise:

- Try resetting the SMC and NVRAM/PRAM

Intel-based Macs: Resetting the System Management Controller (SMC)

About NVRAM and PRAM

- Try starting in Safe Mode

OS X: What is Safe Boot, Safe Mode?

- Boot to Recovery and repair the startup disk

OS X: About OS X Recovery - Apple Support

- If it is repairable reinstall the OSX

How to reinstall OS X on your Mac - Apple Support

- If you do not have a backup use disk utility to restore the internal disk to an external disk so you can try to recover data.

Then format the startup disk and do a fresh install of OSX

If still problem that indicates a hardware problem. Service is required.

MacBook Pro Retina no apaga ni se reinicia

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.