Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trying to create a photo book on a site.

Was able to do so a year ago but now getting 'initializing' message. Could be an extensions issue. Have upgraded Flash and still nothing. I have credits on this site and would like to use them. Any help at all would be marvelous. Thanks.

Apple TV, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Feb 3, 2016 2:09 PM

7 replies

Feb 4, 2016 9:52 AM in response to BobTheFisherman

Thank you, Bob, for your reply. I did contact the site. As a matter of fact, I was either on the phone with them or on live chat for most of the day. They are the ones who told me to finally just contact Apple. They sent me some link where I was to turn off all of these extensions one by one and test which one could be causing the problem. That felt like a full-time job and I just felt defeated. That was why I hoped someone on this forum would be better able to guide me.

Feb 4, 2016 11:23 AM in response to JosFran

You have not told us what site. So all I can offer is to suggest you uninstall all third party apps that claim to provide anti virus, cleaning, protection, monitoring, boosting performance etc. from your computer.

You have not told us anything about your computer, application, browser,error message, or site you are having trouble with. Read this article and provide some details.

Writing an effective Apple Support Communities question

Trying to create a photo book on a site.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.