Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Submitted show with wrong RSS Feed.

I just submitted a new podcast but used the Sound Cloud RSS feed which I don't want to use now - I want to use Audio Boom to feed my podcast to iTunes - can I change that before my show is accepted? Retract my application and fix it?

Posted on Feb 3, 2016 3:05 PM

1 reply

Feb 3, 2016 3:20 PM in response to tnole

I doubt you can retract the submission. Once the SoundCloud feed is accepted you could arrange to change to using the other feed. Normally this is done by adding a special tag to the original feed to redirect iTunes, but I doubt you will be able to do this with Soundcloud, so you should ask Support to change it. Go to https://itunespodcasts.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and click the disclosure triangle at the right of the 'Choose a topic' field - choose 'Change feed URL' and proceed from there.

Submitted show with wrong RSS Feed.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.