Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

DISABLED IPAD and NEED TO PUT DATA BACK ON IT.

My daughter disabled my iPad. It was backed up to the cloud just hours before she disabled it. I've learned from researching that I need to erase everything and reset the iPad. So once I restore/erase it how do I get the data from iCloud back on to the iPad?

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.6.6)

Posted on Feb 3, 2016 5:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2016 8:58 PM

When you go to set it up after the restore, you will get an on screen option to "Restore form iCloud Backup". This will take you through the steps of signing into your Apple ID and selecting the backup date/time to restore from. Fairly simple process.

5 replies

Aug 27, 2016 5:42 AM in response to SempleGirls

after I tried to update IOS version on my son's iPad 2 16 G, in the middle of installation the iPad is stuck and say connect to iTunes, because there is no enough memory space to install new version, I didn't check to delete some apps, I tried connecting to different laptops using iTunes, it didn't work, I tried recovery mode, and DFT mode as well, none of them works, does my son's iPad is garbage, now I have no access to the I pad to be able to delete some apps.

there is no iColud, passcode, or any accounts on it, so it is not disabled because of passcodes or apple accounts

please anyone can help, is there an option in iTunes to fix that and I do not know?

DISABLED IPAD and NEED TO PUT DATA BACK ON IT.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.