Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music from iPod Nano to iPhone 6s

I would like instructions on adding the music on my iPod Nano to my iPhone 6s. Thank you!

iPod nano (7th generation)

Posted on Feb 3, 2016 4:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2016 2:55 PM

You can not do it directly. If the Music was originally purchase from iTunes, you can download it on the iPhone by going to iTunes Store>Purchased tab at the bottom>Music Tab at the top>Not on this iPhone. All of your purchased music will be on the left side listed by Artist. Tap an artist and the songs appear on the right. Tap on the cloud icon to download.

Or tap Recent purchases on the left, Not in this iPhone and all of the songs appear on the right side. You can tap the download all songs on the right. (Tap the cloud icon)

IF you use iTunes on your computer, and the music is in your iTunes library, sync the music back to the iPhone that way.

Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes using USB - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 5, 2016 2:55 PM in response to kmpeck48

You can not do it directly. If the Music was originally purchase from iTunes, you can download it on the iPhone by going to iTunes Store>Purchased tab at the bottom>Music Tab at the top>Not on this iPhone. All of your purchased music will be on the left side listed by Artist. Tap an artist and the songs appear on the right. Tap on the cloud icon to download.

Or tap Recent purchases on the left, Not in this iPhone and all of the songs appear on the right side. You can tap the download all songs on the right. (Tap the cloud icon)

IF you use iTunes on your computer, and the music is in your iTunes library, sync the music back to the iPhone that way.

Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes using USB - Apple Support

Music from iPod Nano to iPhone 6s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.