Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

A new product idea

Dear All,

I got this idea for a new Apple product which I believe might appeal quite well to a section of the masses ..

1) I would like to call the product as iBeam or iProject

2) The device can of of the same dimensions and looks as an iPhone 6 Plus or may be just a little bit bigger than that

3) It will house very high quality full HD LED projector as it's main feature.

4) The device should be able to connect to all Apple devices over Bluetooth and project content from those devices with high quality

5) The iBeam should also have a high quality touch screen and top notch hardware of the level of an iPad mini that would allow it to become a full fledged and snappy internet browsing device and may have an infrared remote control as well which will enable us to browse and project at a distance. it should basically be like and iPad mini but of the size of an iPhone 6 Plus but without radio circuit. Should be able to connect to the Internet over wifi only.

6) We can download videos and movies from iTunes while it is connected to the Internet, can play videos on YouTube on it and can right away project it on the big wall with high quality. It may support Bluetooth mouse and keyboard as well if appropriate.

7) The iBeam should also be equipped with a top notch camera to snap high quality photos and quad HD videos which can then be projected right away for viewing pleasure

8) Basically I would love the iBeam to have the same hardware as an iPad mini except for the addition of the highest quality LED projector .. The dimensions should be similar to an iPhone 6 plus (just a bit thicker) to make the device portable. it should have same awesome mental body as all Apple devices and choice of colours should be silver , gold and space grey

9) internal memory capacity should be 64GB, 128 GB, 256GB

10) The external buttons and ports may be kept the same as that of an iPad mini

What do you guys think about this idea ? Would love to receive feedback

Cheers !!

MadlyBengali

Posted on Feb 3, 2016 6:31 PM

There are no replies.

A new product idea

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.