Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot access my playlists anymore in IOS music library!!!!!

I Have tried everything trying to find access to my playlists in my music library on my iphone6. I've created dozens of playlists over the last 10 years, some of which were made for various trips I've been on that remind me of. Not that it matters about HOW LONG I've spent selecting songs myself from my music library for my playlists, but even the default, 'purchased music' and the 'recently added' playlists are nowhere to be found!!!! Help me please if you can figure out to access these again or if Apple simply decided to delete them from everyone's library?

iPhone 6, iOS 9.2.1, Playlists gone in music library!!!!

Posted on Feb 3, 2016 9:07 PM

1 reply

Feb 4, 2016 2:27 PM in response to Izzyclarrah

Izzyclarrah wrote:

I Have tried everything trying to find access to my playlists in my music library on my iphone6. I've created dozens of playlists over the last 10 years, some of which were made for various trips I've been on that remind me of. Not that it matters about HOW LONG I've spent selecting songs myself from my music library for my playlists, but even the default, 'purchased music' and the 'recently added' playlists are nowhere to be found!!!! Help me please if you can figure out to access these again or if Apple simply decided to delete them from everyone's library?

Sorry my playlist is still on my 5S and 4S both on IOS 9.2.1. So no Apple didn't delete everyone's playlist/library.

Never had an issue with my playlist and if I did, I would sync it back via iTunes.

Cannot access my playlists anymore in IOS music library!!!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.