Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to reset my security qustions ?

Dear sir , I have been confronted with a serious problem about not being able to buy applications from app store after charging my apple ID to 10 dollars. Exact problem is that when I try to buy an application security qustion is asked and unfortunately I have forgtten the security qustion. Moveover ,I have not provided a recovery email for my apple ID and as a result I cannot find security qustion from appleid.apple.com . would you kindly mind helping me to get able to buy applicatons using my apple ID ?

apple ID: **********.com

Thanks in advance

sincerely Yours

<E-mail Edited by Host>

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5), null

Posted on Feb 4, 2016 6:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2016 6:21 AM

Follow the instructions from this article:

If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions - Apple Support

5 replies

Feb 4, 2016 12:58 PM in response to NoFaceAmy

Apple ID security issues -

Account security issues almost always require you to speak directly to an Apple representative to securely establish your identity as the account holder. You can set it up so that Apple calls you, either immediately or at a time convenient to you.

1. Go to http://www.apple.com/support/appleid/

2. Choose Contact Support and click Contact Support

3. Choose Other Apple ID Topics and choose the appropriate topic for your issue (Security questions or password)

4. Choose, No Thanks, Continue

5. Choose the best method for you for contacting Apple

Late 2012 Mac mini, OS X El Capitan 10.11.2; Apple Watch, 38 mm silver AL, Watch OS 2.1; iPad Air 2 & iPhone 6+, iOS 9.2

how to reset my security qustions ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.