Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone6s+ did not showed in my ASUS iTunes.

I can use iTunes few weeks ago but the iTunes suddenly can not detect my iPhone and I can't use the iTunes.

iPhone 6s Plus, Windows 10

Posted on Feb 4, 2016 6:46 AM

1 reply

Feb 5, 2016 2:20 PM in response to csmsmjaiii

Hello there, csmsmjaiii.

It sounds like you're iPhone 6s Plus is not being recognized in iTunes on your Windows computer. The following Knowledge Base article offers up some great, in-depth help for troubleshooting your issue:

If iTunes doesn‘t recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod

When iTunes on your computer doesn't recognize your connected device, use these steps. Try again after each step:

1. Make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes that your system supports.
  2. Check that you have the latest software on your Mac or Windows PC.
  3. Make sure that your device is turned on.
  4. If you see a Trust this Computer alert, unlock your device and tap Trust. If the alert continues to appear, you might need to reset your lockdown folder.
  5. Unplug all USB accessories from your computer except for your device. Try each USB port to see if one works. Then try a different Apple USB cable.
  6. Restart your computer and iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
  7. To see if your device needs service, try another computer. If you have the same issue again, contact Apple Support.

For more help, finish the steps below for your Mac or Windows PC.

Thanks for being a part of Apple Support Communities.

Kind Regards.

My iPhone6s+ did not showed in my ASUS iTunes.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.