Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to share two calendars between two different iphones

My wife and I keep personal calendars on each of our iPhones. We share Contacts through our main MacBook Pro, but we keep our calendars separately only on our two different iPhones. My question is, we would like to be able to see and share our iPhone calendars, but still keep our own calendars separate. (I hope this is clear.) Is this possible and can someone tell me the procedure to do it please. Thanks!

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.2, Added December 2015

Posted on Feb 4, 2016 7:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2016 2:47 PM

Hello ovelky,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Take a look at the following article. It explains how to use iCloud to share a calendar with others. This sounds just like what you are wanting to do.

iCloud: Share a calendar with others

Best regards.

3 replies

Feb 8, 2016 12:33 PM in response to jeffd55

Thanks, Jeffd55. Just what I was looking for. I appreciate it. Sometimes it is a bit frustrating (even puzzling) how one can put in a simple question such as this one, into the Apple Support portal and not get any answers. That is what happened in this case and why I had to resort to going through Communities.

How to share two calendars between two different iphones

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.