Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a MacBook Air 11" and an iPhone 6. iPhone 6 synchs and backs up to iCloud. I can access iCloud via net on MacBook. The problem is I cannot get MacBook to synch with iCloud. How do I do this? Please help. Thanks.

I have a MacBook Air 11" and an iPhone 6. iPhone 6 synchs and backs up to iCloud. I can access iCloud via net on MacBook. The problem is, I cannot get MacBook to synch with iCloud. How do I do this? Please help. Thanks.

MacBook Air (11-inch Mid 2011), OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Feb 4, 2016 12:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2016 2:02 PM

What, specifically, are you looking to sync with iCloud from the Mac? If you mean things like Contacts, Calendars, Notes, etc., then you would want to go to System Preferences under the , click on the iCloud icon, and sign into iCloud there with your iCloud ID. Then select which of the items you want sync'd via iCloud.

Is that what you are looking to do?

Cheers,

GB

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 5, 2016 2:02 PM in response to TheKingElRey

What, specifically, are you looking to sync with iCloud from the Mac? If you mean things like Contacts, Calendars, Notes, etc., then you would want to go to System Preferences under the , click on the iCloud icon, and sign into iCloud there with your iCloud ID. Then select which of the items you want sync'd via iCloud.

Is that what you are looking to do?

Cheers,

GB

I have a MacBook Air 11" and an iPhone 6. iPhone 6 synchs and backs up to iCloud. I can access iCloud via net on MacBook. The problem is I cannot get MacBook to synch with iCloud. How do I do this? Please help. Thanks.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.