Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud photo problem 😔

Dear Apple.

Firts of all im sorry about my English skill, but im really looking for some help.

I use iPhone since 5+years, i love that. Everything works well and useful.

So my problem is really easy, as i told before i use iPhone since many years and i made around 3300 photo which is all about my last years all my moments( family, friends, animals etc.)

So i did iCloud back ups and that was useful when i changed from i4 to 4s then to 6. Works fine. But at december my cloud goes to full. So i just turned off photos saves. That was a bad idea, because at december 21 somebody STOLEN my phone 😟 and i lost all my photos. Today i just bought i6s but as i think i just cant download photos only the settings. 😟

So i would like to help me to find my last iCloud save where i just make full save with all my photos :((( That is really important for me there was many-many photos of my life :((

I used google but i cannot find any way to collect them back. Im really dissapointed.

Thanks for help

Adam.

iPhone 6s

Posted on Feb 4, 2016 1:54 PM

4 replies

Feb 6, 2016 8:49 PM in response to kENNYkEE

If you did not have the photo library enabled on your phone, your photos should have been included in any iCloud backups you made.

Turning off the syncing of photos would not have deleted them from your iCloud account.

When was the last iCloud backup you made? when you set up your new 6s, did you check for an iCloud backup to restore to your new phone?

Feb 7, 2016 3:04 AM in response to LACAllen

So my photos was added to icloud. But my icloud went full, then i just turd off the photos sync but my phone did few new back ups, so the old one which has the photos just getting old and when i start new iphone i just saw 3 different backups. from dec 12-14 and 20. But my photos was in around dec 1-2 back ups. So new back ups just overwrote my photos back up 😟

iCloud photo problem 😔

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.