Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Mini4 touch screen wacky

Ok. Just bought my iPad Mini 4 wifi 128GB tablet. The touch screen is all wacky. Sometimes it's as if I am not touching it. I read in several posts that this is an issue with iOS 9? They still haven't fixed it if it is? Can someone shed some light on this? I tap and hold and the app I am tapping will act as if I tapped it then go back to normal. It takes literally several tries to move, open, tap, any of my apps. It is so frustrating. I am planning on taking it back to the iStudio store here where I live and exchange it for a new one because it's unresponsive, but if it is a OS issue, I guess I will have to brave it out until Apple fixes it. Thanks.

iPad Mini, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 4, 2016 8:07 PM

4 replies

Feb 9, 2016 2:30 AM in response to aggressivility

I am living in Thailand, but i set up my iPad Mini 4 running 9.2.1 to Region United States. When I ask Siri what the weather is like, she says Celcius. Now, coming from America, I am used to Fahrenheit and don't want to go searching a website to convert celcius to fahrenheit. That would waste time. Is there any way to change this to fahrenheit? You used to be able to in previous ios versions. Thank you.

Sorry, this wonderful site said I wasn't allowed to post a new thread, so I have to make due with posting in old threads. Can someone tell me how long I am going to have to suffer limited posts? What if I have multiple problems?

iPad Mini4 touch screen wacky

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.