Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes 12.3.2.35 takes a couple of minutes to respond to most actions.

Dell desktop, running Windows 10. I upgraded to iTunes 12.3.2.35 (against my better judgment) recently and now many important actions take minutes to complete. Start an update or a sync and iTunes doesn't respond for a couple of minutes or more -- the app appears to freeze -- and only then responds. This wasn't true with the previous version. Pretty annoying.

Desktop-OTHER, Windows 10

Posted on Feb 4, 2016 8:08 PM

1 reply

Feb 6, 2016 7:37 AM in response to MKretzler

Hi MKretzler,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities! I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with iTunes on your Windows machine. If these issues began after a recent update, you may want try the troubleshooting steps outlined in the following articles, including possibly removing and reinstalling a fresh copy of iTunes if necessary:

Fix unexpected quits or launch issues in iTunes for Windows - Apple Support (includes responsiveness issues)

Remove and reinstall iTunes and related software components for Windows 7 and later - Apple Support

Regards

iTunes 12.3.2.35 takes a couple of minutes to respond to most actions.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.