Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud dot com doesn't recognize my login

This is weird. I went to icloud.com and it wouldn't accept my Apple login despite multiple attempts, slowly and deliberately entering the proper password. I even clicked on forgot password and changed my Apple account password to see if I could goose it into cooperating but that didn't work either.

Of course I had to reenter my new password into all my other Apple stuff like iTunes and mobile devices, etc. The new password works now on all of those things (then again, the old password had continued to work before I changed it too). But for some reason, icloud.com won't let me into the website to deal with my icloud apps.

What gives?

alan b

Posted on Feb 4, 2016 10:41 PM

1 reply

Feb 6, 2016 9:50 AM in response to Brunettin

Hi Brunettin,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities! I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with your iCloud account. If you are having issues accessing iCloud.com (and only iCloud.com), you may find the information and troubleshooting steps outlined in the following article helpful:

Get help accessing iCloud.com - Apple Support

Regards

iCloud dot com doesn't recognize my login

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.