Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV Connection with Bluetooth speakers

HI,

I am using ATV 4th generation with Epson TW 5200 projector.

But ATV can not search my Creative sound buster roar Bluetooth speakers.

it keep searching while in pairing mode.

please let me if I am missing something.

Thanks !

Apple TV, tvOS 9.1.1

Posted on Feb 4, 2016 11:20 PM

1 reply

Feb 6, 2016 10:26 AM in response to Aakhan

Hello there, Aakhan.

It sounds like you're having issues pairing your bluetooth speakers to yourAppleTV (4th generation). The following Knowledge Base article offers up some great recommendations for troubleshooting:

Use Bluetooth accessories with your Apple TV (4th generation)

Get help

If a Bluetooth accessory won’t connect to your Apple TV (4th generation) or loses connectivity during use, follow these steps. After each step, see if you still need help:

1. Make sure that you're in range of your Apple TV and there isn't interference in the area.
  2. Check that your accessory is fully charged and powered on.
  3. Make sure that the software on your Bluetooth accessory and your Apple TV is up to date. For example, if you have Beats wireless headphones, check for firmware updates.
  4. Move your Apple TV to a different location near your television.
  5. Look for your accessory in Settings > Remotes and Devices > Bluetooth. If you see it but you can’t connect to it, use the steps above to unpair your accessory. Then try to pair itagain.
  6. If you need more help connecting or using a Bluetooth accessory with your Apple TV, contact the manufacturer of the accessory.

Thanks for being a part of Apple Support Communities.

Cheers.

Apple TV Connection with Bluetooth speakers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.