Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can i use my iPod Touch to get an airline boarding pass?

If the airport has wi-fi, can I get my boarding pass from the airline website using my iPod Touch? If so, how does this work?

I have an app called "Wallet" that is supposed to be for this, but where does one find instructions on using it? It just appeared with an update.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8), iPod Touch

Posted on Feb 5, 2016 4:23 AM

2 replies

Feb 5, 2016 5:59 AM in response to Jean N

Amother work around I've used, if you get the boarding pass via e-mail, just take a screen cap of it/ (If you don't know press the power and home button together, like you'd press the camera shutter button. It takes a screen cap and you can pull up that photo if you can;'t get on the wifi for your boarding pass. What they really need is the QR code to scan at the gate.

I'd also suggest that you install an extra browser on your iPod if you're wanting to get on public wifi . Safari sometimes has issues pulling up the 'agree to our terms' page which means you can't connect. My work around is to have the Atomic browser (but any would work really), use that to agree to the terms and then once you're connected Safari will work as usual.

can i use my iPod Touch to get an airline boarding pass?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.