Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem syncing events between Calendar and iPhone with OSX Server

After a long effort of trouble shooting i finally was able to connect my iPhone to OSX Server and CalDav. My iPhone now sees the calendar, but I'm having a problem coordinating the syncing of events. Calendar loads some events and erase previously synced events, then reversed the loading and erasing upon the next sync. I have some events on Calendar while others are deleted, toggling back and forth,

When I first connect the phone to Calendar I created 3 events. The first I event created was "test iPhone sync," which i created in Calendar. When they pushed, Calendar loaded this to my iPhone just fine. I then created "revers test, iPhone to cal" in my iPhone, and when they synced the iPhone loaded it into Calendar just fine.

The problem started with the third one. I created "time test of sync," in my iPhone to test when the sync occurred. When iPhone and Calendar synced next time, it removed the previous two events, "test..." and "reverse test..." and loaded in the third one, 'time test..." I moved forward and started changing my existing iPhone events to OS X Server events, hoping this was a glitch.

Now when my iPhone and Calendar sync, all the iPhone created events are either on or missing. Calendar loads in all the events, you see them for a minute, then promptly erases them and Calendar is blank until the next sync.

Anyone know the cause of this and a fix?

Posted on Feb 5, 2016 4:35 AM

1 reply

Problem syncing events between Calendar and iPhone with OSX Server

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.