Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have 2 Apple ids. and 2 iCloud acct.s Can I combine the music on them

Have 2 Apple ID,s and 2 iCloud acts can I combine them or at least transfer the music to 1 account ?

e

iPhone 5s, iOS 7

Posted on Feb 5, 2016 4:01 AM

4 replies

Feb 7, 2016 5:32 AM in response to Paddy58

You can't merge purchases made with two Apple IDs into one Apple ID. However, your Mac can be authorized to play content from more than one Apple ID. You can use the Authorize This Computer command (in iTunes menu bar under Store) with one Apple ID, and then do it again, this time with the other Apple ID. That makes your computer authorized for both Apple IDs.

Going forward, you should use only one Apple ID for new purchases (pick the one with the most "history"). If the reason you have two Apple IDs is because your email address changed, and this happens again, do not create a new Apple ID. Instead, manage your existing Apple ID to change the associated email address, by signing in here

https://appleid.apple.com/

Feb 7, 2016 5:29 AM in response to Paddy58

Apple ID cannot combine with another one. The purchases cannot transfer to others.

However, the purchases can be shared using Family Sharing.

So, if it matches your needs, making sub account as a member of main account may be another solution.

Family Sharing - Apple Support

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

Share purchased content with Family Sharing - Apple Support

I have 2 Apple ids. and 2 iCloud acct.s Can I combine the music on them

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.