Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Health, Workout and Activity issue with iPhone 6s and iOS 9.2.1.

Hello,

yesterday I wanted to check my latest activities in the Activity app on my iPhone 6s (iOS 9.2.1) which I usually record with my Apple Watch. When I opend the app, everything was gone, no activites, workouts, nothing. I had recordings here since I got my Apple Watch in May 2015. I then checked the Health app and the same thing here: no steps, no calories, no data at all. Even If I change the overview to "year", no data is displayed.

I unpaired and paired the Watch: no changes.

I erased my iPhone and restored it from an iCloud Backup (from which I'm sure it should contain records): no changes.

What is a bit strange that even today neither the iPhone doesn't count steps, calories and so on, nor does it sync the acitivites I record with my Apple Watch today. Furthermore the Apple Watch isn't displayed at "sources" although it is connected to the iPhone. And, if I want to turn on Apple Healthy sync in the Withings or Runtastic app, the button instantly turns off again.

Can someone help? I'm not completely sure but I think I updated to iOS 9.2.1 on Tuesday or Wednesday. Maybe something went wrong with the update?

Thank you very much in advance!

Phil

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.2.1, null

Posted on Feb 5, 2016 3:57 AM

1 reply

Feb 9, 2016 2:59 AM in response to philyyyy

Quick update: Yesterday I went to the Genius Bar and they did a "wipeout" so they installed iOS complete new. I then restored from the iCloud Backup from which I'm completely sure that it should contain health and activity data. No changes: no health data, no activities, and no recordings of new health data. The "Genius" told me when the wipeout doesn't help I should contact the Apple support by phone. They advised me to erase the iPhone completely and set it up as a new Phone. If this won't help I should contact them again.

Apple Health, Workout and Activity issue with iPhone 6s and iOS 9.2.1.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.