Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 5s cant ..hellpppp

hi..

my 5s was searching for network and entire day and I first called the network provider. It seemed that the SIM was working on another Iphone but not on mine. I decided to reset the network but that did not help. Then I decided to restore factory setting by connecting to itunes on my windows comp. Every time, I tried to restore it after updating, the apple logo would show and the status bar and then when the status bar would reach about 60%, a dialog box on my com would show error -1 and then stop. this is my second iphone in two years and i dont want to lose another one.. what can i do?? Please help..

colin

iPhone 5s

Posted on Feb 5, 2016 7:44 AM

6 replies

iphone 5s cant ..hellpppp

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.