Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I've lost my audiobooks

I just purchased an audiobook on iTunes on my Mac and went to download on my iPhone (6). It doesn't show anywhere in iBooks - in fact, NONE of my Audiobooks do? Is there some weird connection with the way Audiobooks work? It seems like it would work just like a normal book, but I am missing at least three and probably more of them, and can't download them - as a matter of fact, the older ones don't show in iTunes on my Mac either (it is a new Mac).

Posted on Feb 5, 2016 10:57 AM

2 replies

Feb 5, 2016 8:20 PM in response to VoxMagis

Audio books are a one time download only. If you download them on you iPhone they will not download to you computer or other devices as well. If you contact iTunes support they can try re posting them to your account so you can download them to you computer. In future it is best to originally download them to your computer so you always have a copy and you can sync them to all of your device that way. 🙂

I've lost my audiobooks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.