Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unaible to connect in wi fi or bluetooth Ipad and Iphone 5s

Hello guys,

I can't connect my iPhone 5s to my Ipad (3 generation) wi fi + cellular. Neither with wi fi or with Bluetooth, I need it for my power point presentation, any help?

Thanks . I already checked the bluetooth of both work and even the wi fi of both.

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 5, 2016 9:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2016 10:01 AM

You cannot connected them like that.

To control a presentation on your iPad from your iPhone you need Keynote, which includes Keynote remote. You cannot control a Powerpoint presentation on a iPad from an iPhone. Only form an Apple Watch.

4 replies

Feb 6, 2016 3:10 AM in response to michelangelofromischia

In that case, just make sure Bluetooth and Wifi are turned on on both devices. No pairing or direct connection is necessary from Settings.

All connections happen from within the Keynote app on both devices.

Follow the instructions here:

Use Keynote Remote on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

It may take a moment for the iPhone to appear on the iPad as a remote.

Unaible to connect in wi fi or bluetooth Ipad and Iphone 5s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.