Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

voice recording logic pro x

I am recording in logic pro x using the M- Audio interface. During my recording and in playback my voice is extremely quiet. I have a track out of an instrumental and the noise of each track is essentially overpowering my voice recording. I want to be able to hear my voice better while recording and in the playback. The waveform of my recording appears to be fine but again, in my headphones the instrumental tracks are so much louder than my voice. This seems like I should be able to adjust the knobs on my interface so I can hear it better in my headphones but the only way to alter the volume is the gain knob on my interface. Although this may be a part of the solution I find that when I adjust the gain in order to actually hear my voice the waveform then becomes so large that it seems like the recording gets distorted and starts to clip into the red.

Clearly I'm a rookie. What do I do? Please help.

Logic Pro X, M- Audio Interface

Posted on Feb 5, 2016 11:12 AM

There are no replies.

voice recording logic pro x

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.