Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HOW TO REMOVE ECHO/ REVERB FILTER ON ALL SOFTWARE INSTRUMENT IN LOGIC PRO X LIBRARY?

Hi!

PROBLEM: ECHO/ REVERB FILTER ON ALL SOFTWARE INSTRUMENT IN LOGIC PRO X.

I recently got Logic Pro X.Steinberg UR 22 and AKAI LPK 25 are connected via USB.

I am an amateur, so pardon my amateur terminology when trying to write about this problem.

I am stucked with some sort of echo/reverb on ALL the software instrument when activating an instrument by playing on AKAI LPK 25.

It is the same echo/ reverb-ish filter on all the instrument. I have closed projects and created new projects, yet the filter is still there.

I would be so happy if some of you would help me with this trouble shoot.

Best,

sgwetten

Logic Pro X, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), Steinberg UR 22 and AKAI LPK 25

Posted on Feb 5, 2016 11:57 AM

3 replies

Feb 5, 2016 12:08 PM in response to sgwetten

Try the following

1) Turn on All the Advanced Tools in Logic's preferences > Advanced tools so Logic now works as Logic pro X and not as Garageband Pro

2) Now when you create a new project or new software instrument track.. click on the details reveal button and then... uncheck Open Library and select Empty Channel strip.

Now nothing will be preloaded and you can open/load which ever software instruments and FXs via the track strip...as you wish....

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

HOW TO REMOVE ECHO/ REVERB FILTER ON ALL SOFTWARE INSTRUMENT IN LOGIC PRO X LIBRARY?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.