Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AC Wall Plug Adapter Exchange for Airport Express

Today I received my shipment of 10 new AC wall plug adapters, and I found that I needed all of them, since I have not only iPods, iPads and Macbooks plugged in with such an adapter, but also 3 Airport Express WLAN extenders, which are all three the old version, which plugs directly into the AC wall outlet. Of course these Airport Express stations use the same AC wall plug adapter for which the exchange program was started.

So I wrote down the serial number of the Airport Express stations and tried to order three more wall plug adapters, but was rejected three times !

The exchange program DOES NOT include Airport Express !!!

Why ???

These devices get warmer than the usual iPod or iPad charger, and therefore any problem with the material used could arise sooner than with an iPod charger...

iMac with Retina 5K display, OS X El Capitan (10.11.3), null

Posted on Feb 5, 2016 12:15 PM

2 replies

Feb 5, 2016 12:46 PM in response to Sturmich

The exchange program DOES NOT include Airport Express !!!

Why ???

As you know, on a user-to-user forum........we are in fact users......just like you.

No one here will be able to explain "why" Apple does anything that they do. Only Apple knows the "why" about anything that they do, so you will need to get in touch with Apple if you really want an answer to your question.

AC Wall Plug Adapter Exchange for Airport Express

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.