Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I record Ambrosia Soundboard through Logic Pro X?

I have searched far and wide for some sort of definitive answer to this but have found nothing of substance.

I have been recording podcasts in Logic Pro X for a while now and have wanted a way to enhance the experience. So, I downloaded the Ambrosia Soundboard to play various sound effects (cheering, booing, laughter, etc.) while recording the shows at the push of a button.

I have a Macbook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Mid 2014) with OS X El Capitan version 10.11.3. I am also running Logic Pro X version 10.2.1. The Soundboard is version 2.2.2.

Soundboard will not show up in Audio Midi Setup.

I tried installing Soundgarden, but at the top right when I tried using it, it read "Soundgarden is not installed!!" This lead to another hunt of trying to found out what I did wrong or ways around it, but nothing helped me out.

I also tried JackAudio, but my Mac would not install it.

Please let me know if there is another program out there (preferably free) that will let me record the Ambrosia Soundboard through Logic so I can use it while I record podcasts. Also, please let me know if I'm missing something blatantly obvious.

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Mid 2014), OS X El Capitan (10.11.3), Logic Pro X 10.2.1

Posted on Feb 5, 2016 2:26 PM

There are no replies.

How can I record Ambrosia Soundboard through Logic Pro X?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.