Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

remove album rating

this is bizarre.

there are so many threads here where people say 'just click to the left of the first star' problem solved? NO!!!!

I have 2,500 albums. because no-one seems to have a fix, i started going through them manually and removing the album rating one at a time. but they come back. i don't want album rating because they DO screw up your smart playlists.

And what's annoying is that if i want to change the song rating, or the artist, or the genre, or comments, on 100 songs at a time, i can, but I have to change album ratings ONE AT A TIME.

please can someone tell me that this is going to be fixed, or that someone knows a clever trick, or has a script that works...?

please??!!!

Posted on Feb 5, 2016 1:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2016 5:39 PM

Is it album ratings that you want to remove, or album auto-ratings. I have a script for clearing auto-ratings called ClearAlbumAutoRating which is easy enough to modify if you want all regular album ratings removed as well. If you do change the line that reads:

Updateable=(.AlbumRatingKind=1) ' Only process AutoRated tracks

to read:

Updateable=True

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 6, 2016 5:39 PM in response to Paul Richards4

Is it album ratings that you want to remove, or album auto-ratings. I have a script for clearing auto-ratings called ClearAlbumAutoRating which is easy enough to modify if you want all regular album ratings removed as well. If you do change the line that reads:

Updateable=(.AlbumRatingKind=1) ' Only process AutoRated tracks

to read:

Updateable=True

tt2

remove album rating

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.