Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my music and videos and picture albums except the camera roll won't transfer to the new iphone

I have been using iPhone 5, 32GB, White, unlocked; and recently bought iPhone6s, 128GB, Gold, Unlocked through Apple Upgrade Program. I did take a backup of everything from my iPhone5 in my windows laptop using latest version of iTunes. I connected my new iPhone6s to restore this backup into it. Everything went successful but I noticed that my music, my videos and my photo albums (except the camera roll) didn't turn up in the new iPhone6s.

I have spent hours, with Apple Care on the phone but nothing fruitful. Please help.

Thank You.

Akshay

iPhone 5, iOS 7

Posted on Feb 5, 2016 2:11 PM

2 replies

Feb 5, 2016 3:08 PM in response to Akshayisaki

Akshayisaki wrote:

I have been using iPhone 5, 32GB, White, unlocked; and recently bought iPhone6s, 128GB, Gold, Unlocked through Apple Upgrade Program. I did take a backup of everything from my iPhone5 in my windows laptop using latest version of iTunes. I connected my new iPhone6s to restore this backup into it. Everything went successful but I noticed that my music, my videos and my photo albums (except the camera roll) didn't turn up in the new iPhone6s.

I have spent hours, with Apple Care on the phone but nothing fruitful. Please help.

Thank You.

Akshay

You should probably state the troubleshooting tips that was given to you by Apple Care.

That way another user doesn't suggest something that has been done already.

my music and videos and picture albums except the camera roll won't transfer to the new iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.