Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I play an iTunes song on my iPhone and record vocals over and send via email/text? Friend in last hours of life with terminal cancer at the hospital, URGENT

How can I quickly record an iTunes song while singing/recording vocals over it? I need to do this right NOW for the dearest friend and love of my entire lifetime. Can't find how to import a song, it will play the song listed from my iTunes library, but stops recording mid-song as I'm playing the song from just YouTube on my computer externally. Not needing any form of audio perfection in the least, just need to do this now even if not great quality! Please help me if you can, would be so grateful! He is a light to all he knows, produced Breaking Bad, Entourage, Sons of Anarchy, a pro drummer...music is the only thing that I can adequately express my love for him and he will pass very, very soon. He needs to hear this, from someone that cares and knows him to the core in a way that only the depth of the notes can convey. Music is a shared love.

Thank you! Standing by!

Lynette (Seattle and LA)

Posted on Feb 5, 2016 2:15 PM

2 replies

How do I play an iTunes song on my iPhone and record vocals over and send via email/text? Friend in last hours of life with terminal cancer at the hospital, URGENT

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.