Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i transfer my game data from an ipod touch 4 to a 6?

for the past year, i've been using my friend's ipod touch 4 (ios 6) because i broke my 5. i have two games on there that are very important to me- minecraft and neko atsume. recently i got an ipod touch 6 with ios 9, but no matter what i do, i can't seem to send the data for these games to the 6. i have tried everything the internet says i can do with itunes, but it only transfers the app without my data. is there any way i can send my full progress in these games to the 6 from the 4?

iPod touch, Windows 10

Posted on Feb 5, 2016 3:47 PM

2 replies

Feb 5, 2016 4:27 PM in response to AllyssaA

Only way I know to do it is, restoring the back up of old device onto new device.

# "Sync" on iTunes can transfer App itself, but it does not transfer app setting/data.

I did it with my iPhone several times ( 3GS > 4S > 5s > 6s ) with iTunes. All game data is transferred.

Transfer content from an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to a new device - Apple Support

I heard that there is a Windows tool that transfer data from one backup to another, but I never tried it.

how can i transfer my game data from an ipod touch 4 to a 6?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.