Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I make synced copies of photos into proper deletable copies?

I recently bought a iPad Air 2 (64gb) to put all my photos on. I hooked it up to my computer and loaded pictures from there through iTunes. After they synced I opened the photos app and realised that these copies weren't deletable or editable without duplicating, also some had to load for the quality to improve. i just need proper copies. Is there a way to change them

iPad Air, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on Feb 5, 2016 3:27 PM

1 reply

Feb 5, 2016 3:52 PM in response to Nazanin74

The premise of iTunes photo sync is that the photos are managed from the computer; e.g., future syncs with no changes in the iTunes settings will add and/or delete photos from the phone to match any additions and/or deletions done on the computer. There are more details, including how to delete them from the phone, in Sync photos from your computer to your iOS device using iTunes - Apple Support

If iTunes Photo sync isn't what you want, there are other methods of copying photos from a computer to the phone. They include 3rd party apps such as https://photosync-app.com/ and cloud services such as iCloud Photo Library FAQ - Apple Support and 3rd party cloud services.

How do I make synced copies of photos into proper deletable copies?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.