Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hola buena noche amigos tengo un problema con un iphone 6 se daño el Touch ID y anoche se actualiso y me sale error 53 que hago por favor

hola buena noche amigos tengo un problema con un iphone 6 se daño el Touch ID y anoche se actualizo y me sale error 53 que hago por favor

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Feb 5, 2016 3:35 PM

1 reply

Feb 5, 2016 7:04 PM in response to gustacruz

Error 53 is a hardware error. If you have a damaged Touch ID and update the iOS, you will receive this error. Also, if you have had an unauthorized service provider replace a screen, it will result in this error. If the device is still under warranty, you could see about a fix if you had not had any unauthorized repairs, and if out of warranty and no unauthorized repairs, you would qualify for an out of warranty replacement. You would need to make an appointment at the Genius Bar of the nearest Apple Store or Authorized Apple Service Provider.

hola buena noche amigos tengo un problema con un iphone 6 se daño el Touch ID y anoche se actualiso y me sale error 53 que hago por favor

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.