Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What's the best 50 inch or bigger flatscreen TV to use with my Apple TV?

I Have an Apple TV 4th generation directv and ps3. I mainly play sports games like baseball football golf car racing and basketball of course. Go Hawks. I record our grandkids events and use iMovie and post to Itheater. Awesome I can watch my kids on Apple TV. I currently have a panasonic th-50px75u plasma. The hd ports are out and plan on fixing sometime. I am up in the air about spending money on repair for a 2007 model tv Or fix it myself. It does have 1080p. I love what my Apple TV can do and think it has a lot to other everybody. My internet speeds are on the average 18mb download 2mb upload. Might be upgrading to 30 and 5. Or even both. Big football game this Sunday. Go broncos!! Plan on spending 500 to 1000. What's my best option? Probably Best Buy or Nebraska furniture mart where I will buy. Any ideas or thoughts greatly appreciate.

Apple TV

Posted on Feb 5, 2016 6:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2016 7:00 PM

To be honest, I would say your best bet is to go to Best Buy, where they have many devices for you to look at and compare. That is how I chose my TV, I have a Samsung. I believe they are quality units for the price. I have a 55" LED, and I'm very pleased with it.

2 replies

What's the best 50 inch or bigger flatscreen TV to use with my Apple TV?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.