Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I guess I have been trying to get to ICloud and it has been churning for hours. How do I stop it? It won't allow a click anywhere in the window. And I can't get to any other System Preferences. It just goes back to this window. Thanks.

I guess I have been trying to get to the ICloud and it has been churning for hours. How do I stop it? The Cancel button is grayed out. And I ack

can't get to any other System Preference options. It just takes me back to the churning iCloud window. Thanks.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X El Capitan (10.11.3)

Posted on Feb 5, 2016 8:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2016 8:12 PM

What are you trying to do with iCloud, exactly? Have you tried pressing Option + Command + ESC to Force Quit?

Cheers,

GB

3 replies

I guess I have been trying to get to ICloud and it has been churning for hours. How do I stop it? It won't allow a click anywhere in the window. And I can't get to any other System Preferences. It just goes back to this window. Thanks.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.