Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bootcamp Driver Keyboard + Mouse Failed...again

Hello there, now this is serious, after preparing bootcamp from El Capitan, reboots and installing windows 7 pro, all fine usb winninstall + usb bootcamp media. First boot, configuring my name, NO KEYBOARD NO MOUSE....no wored Apple or PC Keyboard nor Apple Mouse or PC wired mouse is working...now i want to reboot to OSX and try to reinstall again and make another Bootcamp install with partitionning again, but big problem, the iMAC doesn't allow me to see the White Apple screen anymore, only Black screen to boot to Bootcamp.

Tried to CMD+R

Tried to reset PRAM

Tried to move the RAM from different slots

Tried to unplug the power cord several times

Tried to reboot several times to windows and nothing possible

Please help 😢

Posted on Feb 5, 2016 9:21 PM

17 replies

Feb 6, 2016 8:58 AM in response to Frenchieman

Assuming your BC/Windows partition is still in place,

1. Please copy the three folders/files on the USB which has $WinPEDriver$, AutoUnattend.xml and Bootcamp folder to the USB which is named Wininstall and ensure Wininstall is a USB2 flash drive.

2. Run SMC/NVRAM Reset after you finish the copy and disconnect both USB.

3. Shutdown your Mac.

4. Connect the Wininstall USB to the iMac.

5. Power up and hold the Alt/Option key, and select the Windows icon from the USB.

6. Please test you keyboard/mouse in the Windows installer.

Bootcamp Driver Keyboard + Mouse Failed...again

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.