Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

TV Seasons fully purchased - but now showing only a few episodes owned (Feb_6_16)

Hi,

I have purchased many full TV Series (last one was Fargo 2) and until this morning, they appeared all in full in my "purchased"list.

However, I know notice that episodes I was able to watch before (being purchased) now appear as NOT being owned and requested to purchase again.

Signed-out of the account and back in but in vain.

Anybody noticing the same on iTunes USA store or any advise ?

Posted on Feb 5, 2016 9:39 PM

1 reply

Feb 7, 2016 7:43 AM in response to christ369

Hi there christ369,

It sounds like you have full series purchases that aren't all showing in your purchases for download. I would check to see if anything had gotten hidden and thus wouldn't show in the purchased list:

Hide and unhide purchases in iTunes or iBooks on your Mac or PC

Also something else to check that can get overlooked is to see if the Purchased list is showing you ALL the content, or just the videos NOT on your computer. You can see those buttons near the top of the following image to the right of where it says 'Purchased':

User uploaded file

If it is set to all, and the other episodes aren't showing then I would report a problem with the purchases to the iTunes Store:

reportaproblem.apple.com

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

TV Seasons fully purchased - but now showing only a few episodes owned (Feb_6_16)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.