Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't get into my phone with my passcode...

HI everyone, so I have this problem. I backed up my phone I believe it was and it restarted my phone then popped up with a "slide to upgrade" I slid it and it asked for my passcode which I chose as "æ". You can get that symbol simplying from holding the "a" on your keyboard.. But on this enter passcode screen I tried holding the "a" and the special letters (which contain "æ") didn't pop up..so now I can't get into my phone.. Any help? I have a iPhone 6.

iPhone 6

Posted on Feb 5, 2016 10:17 PM

3 replies

Feb 5, 2016 10:40 PM in response to ManSinha

thanks for the advice! Unfortunately.. I called Apple Support already and someone did try to help me.. They went through the restoring process and I've been trying to but I'm not sure this is suppose to happen but eventually the phone turns off from the connect to itunes screen while it's restoring and it goes back to "slide to upgrade" and the whole passcode thing.. I'm clueless at this point..

Can't get into my phone with my passcode...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.