Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I attract users to buy my apps?

I am very curious to develop my first app for app store.But, I am confused If I want to sell my app in app store how do I attract my users ? what are the process to attract users? As beginner, I am seeking for advice.

iPhone 6, iOS 9.1

Posted on Feb 5, 2016 11:02 PM

3 replies

Feb 6, 2016 10:02 AM in response to htmansur

Hello htmansur,

Use venture capital funds to blanket the internet with ads? I'm not joking here. If you can't afford ads, you will have to market it yourself. If you are just beginning, I strongly suggest you make the app free. You can try in-app purchase instead. The difference between people trying a free app vs a paid app is something like 5,000 to one, if not more. You must be established before you can charge money or have a truly unique, super-valuable app.

Feb 7, 2016 5:13 AM in response to htmansur

hello i am also developing my app first time i got a great help from the iOS human user interference guide i suggest you to make an attractive app icon by using the initials of your app name you can also go on by making different images like in mails apple do not us a post box but an envelope which nobody must have thought about if you are comfortabe with this you should go on giving a view to the guid which will help you

How do I attract users to buy my apps?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.