Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 4s won't connect to wifi. I've tried resetting the network settings but it won't work. It used to connect and then one day it suddenly stopped please help!!

IVe tried resetting the network settings heaps of times and it will not help. I haven't been able to use my wifi for at least 4 months

iPhone 4S, iOS 9.2

Posted on Feb 6, 2016 2:34 AM

1 reply

Feb 7, 2016 9:33 AM in response to chloeatnsw

Hey chloeatnsw,

It sounds like there's an issue connecting your iPhone 4s to your Wi-Fi network, even though you've Reset Network Settings on your iOS device. The article linked below provides additional information and troubleshooting tips that should help you resolve this issue.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

Take care.

iPhone 4s won't connect to wifi. I've tried resetting the network settings but it won't work. It used to connect and then one day it suddenly stopped please help!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.