Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari Buttons alignment on Yosemite/El Capitan

Hello. I have a little problem with Safari on my MacBook Pro with Retina display (Late 2013) running El Capitan 10.11.3 Safari is running just fine and It's my favourite browser in the world, however there are some things that can be improved or should be If you ask me. What I am referring to is the buttons alignment on the toolbar in safari (currently running Safari 9.0.3). I like to have bunch of available buttons on the toolbar and what I find not cool about it is that for example the adress bar should be in the very middle of the toolbar, however when I'm adding more buttons than default this balance becomes distorted. even when the number of buttons are identical on both sides of the toolbar the adress bar still is somewhat moved to the right side and is no longer on in the very middle of the bar. Back in Mountain Lion, and Mavericks the adress bar was stretched across the whole toolbar and that was far more convenient and beautiful. Is there any way you Apple could bring it back to Safari on the Mac?

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X El Capitan (10.11.3), late 2013

Posted on Feb 6, 2016 2:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2016 3:01 AM

Please submit a feedback to Apple. They may consider it.

http://www.apple.com/feedback/safari.html

Best.

2 replies

Safari Buttons alignment on Yosemite/El Capitan

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.