Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iPhone does not accept my password on iCloud.

Hello!

I have a problem that I can not handle.

On 02/03/2015, i bought iPhone 5 32 GB of Telenor Bulgaria.

I had to return it to service, but I was not excluded find my iPhone. Of service, they returned me to turn off my iPhone find, at the request of Apple. The problem is that, first entered and erased from the device Icloud, and then tried to activate the phone, but not received. How to turn it on to use it?

I wish to inform you that I changed my password meantime, however, again I failed to unlock the iPhone.

Notification message which appears to me is:

“This iPhone is linked to an Apple ID and password that were used to set up this iPhone.(**********)”

Please help me.

I did not use the phone for almost a year and i am very disappointed. Standing brand new in a drawer and I am very angry. I would be very grateful if you would help me.

If you need support from me, you'll get it.

Please email me at: **********.

Raya Y******

Greetings !!!

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.1.2, null

Posted on Feb 6, 2016 5:33 AM

8 replies

Feb 6, 2016 6:32 AM in response to raia9

Because that is not the Apple ID use to enable Find My iPhone or Activation Lock on that device.

Do you have any other email addresses that start with the letter 'r', and are Gmail accounts? Have any of those emails addresses been used to create Apple IDs?

Also, go to www.icloud.com and log in with your Apple ID. Is your iPhone listed under the Find My iPhone section? If not then that's confirmation that it's not locked to that account, but must be locked to another Apple ID.

Feb 6, 2016 7:00 AM in response to TJBUSMC1973

The problem is that I remove the device through the site from my home computer and now writes: no devices. Maybe if it could add a phone again in my computer through iCloud to recognize it or ???? I do not know. Maybe it's a lost cause. However, thank you!

ID is the same, I'm sure. It seems to me that when I left for service in store Telenor Bulgaria, and provide them ID and password have done something they should not. Maybe it is. Too bad my phone is brand new and unused. 😟

Feb 6, 2016 8:50 AM in response to raia9

The screen you posted indicates Activation Lock is enabled on the device.

If you checked your Apple ID at www.icloud.com and it is not there, then that is not the same account. It is activation locked to a different Apple ID.

Once again I will ask: "Do you have any other email addresses that start with the letter 'r', and are Gmail accounts? Have any of those emails addresses been used to create Apple IDs?"

my iPhone does not accept my password on iCloud.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.