Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bootcamp support software

Hello..I am using MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015). I have installed Windows 8.1. Now I want to download the Bootcamp support software for my mac. But i can't find the proper version for this particular mac. Please help me out. Thank You.

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015), OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Feb 6, 2016 4:37 AM

2 replies

Feb 6, 2016 4:40 AM in response to A sH Ketchum

You have to use OS X to download the Boot Camp drivers for your Mac. If you do not know how to start up your Mac in OS X, hold down the Alt key while it is starting up and choose the OS X partition, often labelled as "Macintosh HD".

Then, open Boot Camp Assistant, follow the steps and mark the option to download the Windows support software. You will need a USB drive to put the drivers on it. Finally, start up in Windows and run the installer. Here you have some pictures that show the process -> If you don't see some features of your Mac in Windows - Apple Support

Bootcamp support software

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.