Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't log out icloud on my iphone 6plus

Currently I'm using that icloud account to log on some decives: phone 5, ipad, iphone 6plus. Now, I want to log out of icloud account on iphone 6 plus, but can not. Notified error is: Can not verify (There was an error conecting icloud). I can log out icloud on my iphone 5, ipad But not on my iphone 6plus. help me!

Posted on Feb 6, 2016 7:22 AM

7 replies

Feb 7, 2016 2:40 PM in response to Cuongxuka

Howdy Cuongxuka,

It sounds like your other devices have no trouble signing out of iCloud but the iPhone 6plus is having an issue with that. I would quit the Settings app on your phone:

Force an app to close in iOS

1. Press the Home button two times quickly. You'll see small previews of your recently used apps.
2. Swipe left to find the app you want to close.
3. Swipe up on the app's preview to close it.

When you have done that restart the device and test the issue again:

iOS: Turning off and on (restarting) and resetting

If the issue persists I would next reset the network settings on your phone and try again:

Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you’ve used before.

From: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

I can't log out icloud on my iphone 6plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.